Spirit CRS800S Recumbent Stepper
The CRS800S Recumbent Stepper makes total-body exercise accessible for a wide variety of users. Regardless of age or physical ability, the CRS800S offers a variety of features that take the effort out of getting on and working out. The step-through frame design, retractable armrests, and swiveling seat assembly allow easier machine entry/exit. The self-adjusting 1 to 12.5 inch linear step range not only accommodates limitations in range of motion, but also helps accommodate users of various heights. Multi-grip adjustable handles, oversized cushioned pedals with adjustable straps, adjustable armrests, and a 4-way adjustable high-density foam seat with 360-degree swivel create a comfortable workout experience.
The electronics are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB charging port for keeping their device charged. The convenient seat-mounted hand pulse grip sensors provide heart rate monitoring on demand.
- Self-adjusting linear step range from 1” – 12.5”
- 1:1 ratio linked upper/lower body linear pattern
- 360-degree swivel seat for easy accessibility
- Large multi-grip handles with textured coating for security
- Easily adjustable armrest height; retractable when not needed
ACCESSIBLE TOTAL-BODY WORKOUT
ADJUSTABLE LINEAR STEP RANGE, SWIVEL SEAT, AND ARMRESTS
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Heart Rate Receiver (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
- Reading/Accessory Rack
- Cooling Fan
- Transportation Wheels and Levelers