Spirit CSC900 Stair Climber
The Spirit Fitness CSC900 StairClimber is a great way to get a challenging yet rewarding workout. A sturdy industrial drive system ensures years of reliable, trouble-free service. The drive method, from steps to brake, is chain connected to steps driving an electromagnetic induction brake by poly-v belt transmission. The 21.5″ step width and 11″ step depth provide one of the largest step surface areas of any machine, which increases safety while also easily accommodating training positions such as side crossover steps.
The CSC900 has 11 pre-programmed workouts, 20 levels of resistance, and speeds up to 160 steps per minute to help you keep your fitness routines challenging. The multi-position handlebars include built-in hand pulse grips and resistance controls to help you stay in the zone.
- Large step surface area compared to other commercial machines
- 20 levels of resistance and up to 160 steps per minute
- Durable steel frame with ABS-lined steps
- Built-in 2-speed cooling fan and accessory holder
- Hand pulse grips, resistance controls, and handlebar controls
REACH NEW HEIGHTS
TAKE THE CLIMB TO A CHALLENGING YET REWARDING WORKOUT
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Emergency Stop
- Reading/Accessory Rack
- Cooling Fan
- Transportation Wheels and Levelers