YBell PRO Series
Call for Price
Introducing the multi-award winning YBell Neo’s big brother – the YBell Pro Series. Built to last and endure the harshest conditions from the toughest users.
Weights start at 31 lb / 14 kg and span through 44 lb / 20 kg.
- Weights range of 31 lb / 14 kg to 44 lb / 20 kg
- Same 4-in-1 functionality
- Commercial grade powder coated surface
- Premier finishing for optimal gripping
- Comfortable, compact, and easy to use
- Ideal solution for heavy weight-oriented users and training styles
- YBell-specific exercises and workout routines
- YBell Pro Series CANNOT be stored on the Vertical Storage Rack
- New Horizontal Storage Racks for use with all YBell products, including YBell Pro Series coming soon
The Most Versatile Weight
A grip change is an equipment change
Kettlebell — Outer Grip
Grabbing the YBell by the outer grip allows it to emulate a kettlebell. Perform swings, rack presses and squats, snatches, and other various kettlebell exercises.
Dumbbell — Center Grip
When grabbing the YBell by the Center Grip, the weight is evenly distributed allowing it to serve as a dumbbell. Perform standard dumbbell exercises such as bicep curls, overhead presses, and more.
Double Grip Medicine Ball — Under Grip & Double
Utilize the multiple handles of the YBell to perform double grip med ball exercises such as goblet squats, lunge and twists, or woodchops.
Push-Up Stand — Top Grip
The YBell’s design provides for a much wider base leading to more stability when performing any ground work and allows for a greater range of motion.
31 lb / 14 kg, 35 lb / 16 kg, 40 lb / 18 kg, 44 lb / 20 kg
Beginner, intermediate, and advanced workouts for every stage of your fitness journey