Spirit ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench
The Spirit Fitness ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench is the perfect balance of comfort, durability, and versatility. The back pad can easily be adjusted between 6 different incline levels ranging from 0° to 80° using the spring-loaded steel lock pin. Integrated hooks on the rear stabilizer allow you to use the bench with resistance bands, or other workout accessories to match your training regimen. Both the back pad and seat pad are constructed using high-density foam that is fully upholstered (front and back) using commercial-grade vinyl, making them comfortable, supportive, durable, and easy to clean.
With the built-in transport wheels, and the non-absorbing PVC covered transport handle, you can easily take your bench where it is needed most. The rubber foot covers help protect flooring, while also increasing stability during use. With a heavy-gauge steel frame, and commercial-grade components, the ST800FI Flat/Incline Bench comes with a 1,000 lb weight capacity and is built to perform and last.
- Back pad adjusts to 6 different levels
- Fully upholstered high-density cushions
- Heavy-gauge steel frame with 1000 lb weight capacity
- Large transport wheels and comfort grip handle
- Rubber foot covers increase stability and protect floors
COMFORT, DURABILITY, VERSATILITY
A BENCH BUILT TO LAST AND PERFORM
- Heart Rate Receiver (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
- Standing Frame Design
- Transportation Wheels